Eloquence is a global content strategy firm specializing in helping small businesses attract new customers and investment.
Content strategy is the planning, creating, deploying, managing, and measuring of content to reach a specific objective.
We work with:
- companies in seed, start-up, and early-growth stages to maximize their probability of success.
- business incubators and accelerators to develop content strategy solutions for their clients.
A few of our past partners include:
Our services include:
- web pages and landing pages
- articles, blog posts, and press releases
- social media content
- social media marketing
- search engine marketing
- market research studies, business plans, white papers, and executive profiles.
Eloquence was founded by Shawn and Tricia Mitchell in 2012. Over the past 6 years, the company has helped dozens of clients around the world communicate in English.
Shawn and Tricia are North American and have visited more than 60 countries. Combining a global perspective with advanced educations, they create content that achieves results.
Visit our “About” page to learn more about Eloquence.